Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Brides ALWAYS Deserve Amazing Wedding Design!

Dwelling on finances can be a drag...dealing with a dwindling wedding budget is never up there on our list of favorite activities. PBW knows the economy is less than desirable. Even I, the compulsive pocketbook and shoe shopper, has scaled back my frivolous shopping habits, pulled in the reigns and showed more restraint in my favorite department stores. And now that I have a baby on the way, I'm even MORE conscious about today's economic status....I recently read that by the time my baby hits college, I will have spent close to $1,000,000 on the kid! OMG! Can we say, time to start saving???? Yikes!

We get it...money is tight for many people, especially young couples who are trying to plan a lavish and classy wedding. But a less than fabulous economy does not mean that brides should be denied high end wedding design!

To this end...PBW wants to help out our frustrated brides and grooms who don't think they can afford a reputable and experienced wedding planner. So...we are offering 10% off any service to all brides/grooms who mention this blog and book between August 15 and Oct 15 of 2008. Call today today to schedule your complimentary consultation. You deserve the wedding of your dreams! Let PBW help you create a wedding unlike any other. And don't worry, we will always make sure you (the beautiful bride) have enough money to buy those Manolo Blahnik's for your wedding day!

xoxo,
Jenny