Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Saying Goodbye to 2009...

It's hard to believe that 2010 is just around the corner. 2009 was an amazing year...both professionally and personally. PBW designed and coordinated over seventy five memorable events. We received so much great press. We were selected as one of the Knot's BEST OF IN '09 for the fourth year in a row! We launched PLUSH, our non wedding event planning company. We also welcomed several new coordinators to our fabulous team!

On a personal level, we had much success as well! 2009 was apparently the year of the baby!!! My senior designer Melissa had her first baby, Rocco Thomas, on June 26th. My husband and I also welcomed a son. Dylan Thomas was born January 21st. I also became a godmother for the first time! My best friend gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Kylie Sung in October. Needless to say, it has been both a challenging and rewarding year for all of us. As my son nears his first birthday I can't help but reflect on the past year and get excited for what lies ahead!

So you might be thinking..."What else could PBW have planned for 2010?"...To answer your question..."A LOT!!!!" We have exciting plans for the coming year. While I cannot divulge too many juicy details right now, I will give you a preview of what's to come:

-Several gorgeous featured weddings and events coming out in bridal magazines. (NJ Bride, The Knot, Bridal Guide, Park Place and more!)

-We will be planning The Knot's industry party next fall (we took a year off after planning three of their previous parties) so we are beyond excited to be working with The Knot again.

-Swanky Planning events: On January 24th I will be co-hosting a fabulous and posh bridal event at the Meadowwood Manor (www.theweddingpartynj.com) Be sure to register early as space is limited.

-More Wedding and Event Planning 101 courses for budding event planners. The response has been overwhelming so I'm eager to continue!!!

-Exclusive relationships with some of NJ's finest reception facilities (details to come soon!)

-Most importantly: We will continue to design and coordinate events while putting our brides first! We've always been about pampering and doing all we can to make our clients feel stress free and relaxed during their wedding planning experience. I started this company because there seemed to be a void. Everyone was planning, but no one was caring. I still believe customer service is key and a happy bride is always the goal!

That's just a taste of what's to come! We will continue to blog, post updates and keep our readers aware of everything that's PBW! We love your support and comments. Please keep 'em coming!!!!!

As the year comes to a close I cannot help but count my blessings. I'm thankful and grateful for so many things. My beautiful and healthy son. An amazing husband. Wonderful friends and clients. Loving family. A successful business. What can I say? I'm truly blessed.

I want to wish everyone (our amazing clients who allow us to be creative, professional vendors who never let us down, talented planners and industry professionals that inspire us, supportive family and friends, and of course, my dedicated and fabulous staff) a joyous and healthy new year. May 2010 bring you everything you hope for!!!!

Love and Prosperity,
Jenny