Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Successful WEP 101 Class!


Yesterday marked our Spring session of Wedding and Event Planning 101 class. We had such a blast learning about important event planning topics such as getting started, networking, sales, industry expectations and much, much more! I was so impressed with the talent and personality of the students. I definitely saw some amazing event planner potential. I invited everyone to shadow events and sit in on a client consultation. I can't wait to meet up with all these fabulous ladies again in the near future!


A big thanks to all of our students who attended and made the session such a fun event: Jen, Lindsey, Brooke, Ashley, Kim, Lisa and Kelly. And a big thanks to Lisa Plociniak from A Touch of Elegance for sharing her floral design knowledge with everyone. I will be scheduling a Summer session of WEP 101 very soon. And look for WEP 200 in the fall! Please keep checking our blog for updates.