Monday, January 28, 2008

Attention Brides!

Hello Brides!

I don't usually "plug" people but I think this cause is quite deserving. One of my good friends and fellow wedding planners Samantha Goldberg does a weekly talk/web radio show on the Wedding Podcast Network (see details below). So I'm making this entry to discuss what I think is a great topic (controversial) but still worthy of conversation. I so often hear from my clients stories of "less than wonderful" bridesmaids and they frequently ask for advice on how to mediate or in some cases, get rid of the problem! Yes, it happens...and it's such a sticky subject. Bridesmaids are chosen to be there to help brides manage their wedding planning process...especially the emotional aspects. And unfortunately there are times when a bridesmaid just doesn't pull her weight. While I'm not personally commenting on the topic in this blog,...I do believe many brides wish to talk about it and hear advice on the topic from a professional..someone who deals with the issue every day. I will however direct my devoted readers to a site/forum in which you can express your thoughts, or just listen quietly and anonymously.

So if you're interested in commiserating with other brides in your same situation, or you just want to "lurk" and hear the goods, pls call in this Wed night to Samantha's live talk show on the Wedding Podcast Network. I also hear another controversial topic will be on the agenda..."Engagement was called off. What to do with the ring!" Enjoy the podcast!

All the best,
Jenny

Here are the details...

Live Call In Show On 1-30-08 at 9pm Eastern Time

Join Samantha Goldberg Live Tonight!
Please join me and my good friend Robert founder of the Wedding Podcast Network tonight and every other Wednesday at 9pm for FREE bridal advice! That is 9pm Eastern time.
This weeks subject has 2 agendas...One is The guy who cheats and expects his ring back and How do we ask a bridesmaid to step down from the wedding party cause she is making you crazy!
The number is:(724) 444-7444 The show ID is 56410 and the show id is your home telephone number...
Here is the link to go directly to the website!
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/56410