Monday, January 25, 2010

The Wedding Party - A Swanky and Spectacular SUCCESS!



Words cannot begin to describe the success of yesterday's event at the Meadow Wood Manor. The Wedding Party was pure swank and style! We were happily overwhelmed by the turnout and couldn't have asked for a more amazing event!!! I must first thank our sponsors...New Jersey Bride, NJwedding.com and the beneficiary of a portion of the night's proceeds, Autism Speaks.

This event was a labor of love, a collaboration of so many people's efforts and a dream realized. This event could never have happened if not for the hard work of Ryan and the entire staff at the Meadow Wood Manor, Lisa and her team at Touch of Elegance, Rich and his team at Infinity Entertainment and Walter from Eloquent Studios. I was honored to be associated with this exquisite party and look forward to hosting many, many more!

I must also thank the vendors who were involved and donated so many outstanding tricky tray prizes. And of course, I have to thank my team...they worked so hard all day and I couldn't have done it without them. To the brides who attended....thank you for coming and taking part in what is sure to go down in history as one of NJ's hottest bridal events EVER! It was an honor and a pleasure to meet so many of you! And to the talented event planners who came...I loved chatting with you and I hope you had a fabulous time!!! And of course...a big congratulations to all the winners of the over the top tricky tray prizes!!!

Thanks again to everyone involved!!!! Lisa and I are already planning the next one!!!!