Friday, May 14, 2010

New Blog Directions! So Exciting!!!!

Hello!
As you all know, we have been using our blog as a way to keep you updated on weddings, events, press, etc. I've been toying with some new blog ideas and basically, due to lack of time, they've all been put on the back burner. But I'm so pleased to announce that I'm finally able to take the blog in a new direction! We will still publish our event related announcements and all that fun wedding stuff you love, but I'm also going to start...for lack of a better description...an advice section. Over the years, I have received countless emails from brides and grooms and mothers of the bride asking me for advice on specific wedding related issues they're facing. I wish I had the time to respond to them all, but it's just not possible. I can however, address some of the more popular questions/issues and share my responses here on our blog. By no means, do I consider myself an "expert" in event planning. I have however, been doing this for a really long time...and as a result I have learned some extremely helpful things that I'm more than happy to share with you all! I've also accumulated some insanely hysterical stories and anecdotes...but you'll have to buy my book to read those! (yes, I'm writing a book) I know what you're thinking..."another wedding planner book???" Well, don't worry, this project is also on a back burner and Lord only knows when that puppy will hit bookstores! :)

Keep an eye out, because my first advice blog will post in a few days...In the interim, I'm taking suggestions on what to title this new fabulous advice section. So please email me your ideas! Send them to jennifer@pamperedbrideweddings.com

Thanks for reading!
Jenny