Friday, June 25, 2010

Wedding and Event Planning 101 - Next Session: Aug. 1st

Hello Budding Event Planners,

I'm happy to announce that we will be holding our next Wedding and Event Planning 101 Session (WEP) on Sunday August 1st from 10am to 4pm.

It's hard to believe this is our 3rd session of the year already! I've enjoyed hearing success stories from former students. It makes me quite proud to see so many of my students starting their own companies, landing jobs in the industry and making a name for themselves.

So due to popular demand...we've scheduled a summer session!!!! I hope you can make it.

Space is limited so please contact me asap if you're interested!

Topics that we will cover: getting started, sales, branding, networking, advertising, do's and don'ts of the industry, vendor relations and client relations. We will also discuss wedding planning services, pricing and briefly talk about event design!

For info/details please email jennifer@pamperedbrideweddings.com

Excited to see you on August 1st! Have a great summer!