Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ashley and Anthony - All You Need Is Love



On Saturday June 26, our uber "juicy" clients Ashley and Anthony exchanged vows and celebrated in style at the gorgeous Palace at Somerset Park. The day was bitter sweet. We had been working with the fun and outgoing couple for over two years. We were so excited for the big day...but naturally it was sad to see it all end! :(


The wedding was fabulous. Here are some pics I took. Professional images from www.clbphoto.com will be available soon!

The design was all about tropical elegance...with breathtaking accents like palm trees, live fish, bright colors and bamboo accents. Another important design detail was our kissing parrots! This was such a fun and whimsical detail that we used on our custom wedding cake, aisle runner, and stationery.

We also incorporated the music of the Beatles (the couple's favorite) into the design. Tables were named after Beatles' songs and the ceremony music included live musicians and singers chanting popular Beatles' ballads. It was just so unique and memorable.

Guests were blown away by the beautiful centerpieces, lush linens, dramatic room lighting and amazing entertainment.

Special thanks to all our fabulous vendors who played such an integral role making this wedding a beautiful success!

Alex, Alan and the entire staff at Palace Somerset Park http://www.palacesomersetpark.com/

Lisa at A Touch of Elegance - floral design www.njweddingflorist.com

David Silver and Rhythm Shop - music/entertainment www.therhythmshopband.com

CLB Photography www.clbphoto.com

Rob Adams - Videography www.robadamsproductions.com

Jar of Ideas - Stationery www.jarofideasdesign.com

Table Wraps - linens www.tablewraps.com

Infinity Studios - lighting www.infinityentertainmentdjs.com

Screaming Queens- strolling table www.screamingqueens.com
Pink Cake Box - Wedding Cake www.pinkcakebox.com

Pink Comb Salon - hair www.pinkcombsalon.com
Makeup Artistry - makeup www.expertmakeupartistry.com
Custom Creative Cardboxes www.creativecustomcardboxes.com

Original Runner Company www.originalrunners.com

Lisa's Candy Buffet www.lbcandybuffet.com

Something Different Party Rental - plates and chargers

NYphotobooth.com


I have to also thank my amazing team that day...Jen, Taia, Katelyn and Leah were UNBELIEVABLY invaluable!!!! You ladies rocked it out!!!! I was personally feeling under the weather that day, I was responsible for executing my client's dream wedding AND I was nervous because I was the OFFICIANT too!!!! (that's right...I actually married the couple! I have to say...it was quite the honor!) So...needless to say, my team was a huge support and I couldn't have made it through the day without them.

And finally...to my amazing couple Ashley and Anthony (who are still enjoying a well deserved honeymoon)...Thank you for giving me so much design inspiration. Thank you for letting me do my job without restraints. And most importantly...thanks for being not only fabulous clients...but truly amazing friends! love ya!!!!!!