Monday, October 4, 2010

The Knot Vendor Appreciation Party - A Smashing Success!


What a fabulous party!!!! I couldn't be happier with how last Tuesday's Knot party turned out! Between the gorgeous Moroccan inspired decor, delicious food and drink and impressive guest turnout, it was the party of the year!!! I couldn't have done it without my amazing vendors...The Palace, A Touch of Elegance, Jersey Street Furniture Rental, Table Wraps, Photography by Rebecca, Elle Ette Designs, Original Runner Co, NJ Photobooths, Celeste Studios, and Lisa's Candy Buffet. I'm eternally grateful to everyone for giving 110% and making the soiree so spectacular! I have to also thank my PBW ladies for all their hard work that evening. I love you girls...and I'm so lucky to have you on my team. And of course, a HUGE thank you to Carley Roney and her talented staff for attending and making the evening so enjoyable. We always love working with the Knot and look forward to many more parties together!!! Here are a few pics from Photography by Rebecca!