Friday, October 29, 2010

Lord and Taylor of Westfield - Shopping For a Cause

On Wednesday I had the honor and privilege of taking part in Lord and Taylor of Westfield's semi-annual charity shopping event. They asked me to design a holiday table using some of their gift department's gorgeous holiday decorating items. I really enjoyed coming up with a festive and unique table design and then talking to customers about how they can set the perfect table for their holiday entertaining. The best part...everyone who attended that day (and there were thousands!!!) bought tickets and the proceeds benefited dozens of local charities. Thanks to so many generous friends and family, I was able to raise hundreds of dollars for the NJ Chapter of Wish Upon a Wedding. I'm so grateful for everyone who came out to support my charity! I'm also very thankful to Patty at Something Different Party Rental for the beautiful linens and place settings and Lisa from A Touch of Elegance for donating the beautiful florals. I'm excited to take part in the next event this coming spring! Hope to see you all there again.