Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!

It's hard to believe the holidays are here again. It seems like it was just yesterday when the PBW team was trying to remain calm, cool and collected with 15 weddings in the month of June! And I could've sworn that it was just last week when we helped a handful of brides pull off their fantasy summertime beach weddings.... Clearly time is just flying by...

So before I let another day escape me, (and before the joys of impending motherhood take over my life) I wanted to make sure that I took the time to wish everyone a very happy, healthy and wonderful holiday season and new year.

May 2009 bring you much joy and happiness.

And to our 2009 brides..may this year be filled with lots of pampering and ZERO stress!!!!

With love and thanks,
Jenny and the PBW Team