Sunday, December 28, 2008

Here's to a Fabulous New Year!

I'm sitting here looking at my totally cheezy, yet utterly adorable chocolate Labrador calendar, and cannot believe that another year has passed. In just a few short days 2009 will be here in full swing. The new year brings so much change to all of us. I don't know about you, but I'm excited for change! But of course, I have to be a tad nostalgic and do a brief recap of what I consider to be one of the best years for PBW!

Frankly...PBW had one hell of a great year! We added some new and talented coordinators to our team, relocated to a much larger office location, achieved record breaking press exposure, (oh...be sure to check out the Knot, NJ Bride, 201 Bride, and Contemporary Bride in 09 to see some of our best featured weddings to date!) and we earned the coveted title of "recommended and exclusive event planner" at some of NJ's most elite reception facilities. We are very proud of these accomplishments and have our wonderful clients (past and current) to thank for it! Without your business and support, we could have never reached these goals.

I couldn't ring in a new year without giving major thanks and kudos to everyone who helped make 2008 a spectacular year!

To our amazingly talented vendors....I say it all the time, and I'll say it again..."YOU ROCK!" Thanks for a great year!!!

I must give a huge thanks and congrats to all of PBW's 2008 brides...we had some amazing clients who tied the knot this year. All of us at PBW want to wish each and every client a lifetime of wedded bliss! It was our honor and pleasure to work with you and we're so happy to call you our friends.

As for our 2009 brides...we are elated that your year is finally here. We promise to continue delivering only the best in service to you! We want you to enjoy your remaining months of engagement and allow PBW to take some of the burden off your shoulders.

As for our 2010 clients...well, we are just so unbelieveably honored that you loved us enough to hire us so far in advance of your big day! While we would never want to rush your engagement, we are very anxious for your wedding year to arrive as well!

And last, but not least, I have to give a huge shout out to my PBW ladies...I am so blessed to have such an amazing team of talented coordinators and designers. My PBW ladies gave 150% at every event. For that, I'm beyond proud. I always encourage my team to do more, to always go above and beyond the clients' expectations...to treat each and every wedding as if it was their own. I can say with confidence that the ladies of PBW did this and more. They exceeded MY expectations as well...and I wouldn't dream of working with any other team. Ladies...you were great in 08!!! Let's really shine in 09! (hope that wasn't too cheezy!)

To our faithful blog readers, WWIIA fans, brides to be, and anyone else who may just happen to read this blog...on behalf of myself and the entire PBW team, please allow us to wish you a very happy and healthy new year!

Let's make 2009 the best year ever!!!


Happy New Year!

Jenny Orsini