Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Have you ever seen a 7 month pregnant woman do the Hora???




Well let me tell you, it is NOT a pretty sight! :)

Back on Nov 8th when we filmed Divina and Aaron's wedding for WWIIA, we shot a segment that was beyond hysterically funny! Here's the story...Divina wanted to impress her husband to be by learning the popular Jewish wedding dance, the Hora. And in order to do this, she needed professional lessons. Somehow she twisted my arm into going with her. It was one crazy fun night!!! But I have to tell you, I was exhausted after 20 minutes! You try dancing, kicking, shouting, etc. with 50 extra pounds of weight on you! It's NOT necessarily enjoyable! But...I have to say, the instructors at Continental Dance Club in Bloomfield were wonderful. I wanted to give them a special shout out on our blog. For all you brides to be (and grooms as well) who are thinking of learning how to dance professionally for your wedding...be it the Hora, a lovely Waltz, a fun Fox Trot, or a sexy Meringue, I highly recommend calling the staff at Continental Dance Club in Bloomfield. They are super energetic, talented and make learning how to dance FUN!