Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lauren and Geoff...a Dream Wedding in Lake George


On Saturday June 20, two years of intense planning finally came to fruition...Lauren Morere married Geoff Berger...and it was spectacular!

I started working with the Moreres almost two years ago. Lauren, along with her mother Annette, have been an absolute dream to work with. The family hired us to help them design a "platinum" style, one of a kind wedding at the Inn at Erlowest in Lake George, NY. The theme....peaches and creams with lots of decadent gold accents.

Monique and I made numerous trips up to Lake George and enjoyed every minute we spent with the Morere family. I have to thank Lauren and Annette for granting us such an enourmous amount of creative freedom and the ability to design without limits. And I can't thank them enough for their neverending hospitality, graciousness and kindness.

And of course...I must extend a special THANK YOU to our talented vendors...everyone as usual exceeded my expectations...

Lisa and her team at Touch of Elegance www.njweddingflorist.com
Josh from
www.joshlynn.com
Jennifer at
www.jarofideasdesign.com.

I want to also say Thank you to the Inn at Erlowest, Susan at Glen Sanders Catering, Carol at Destiny Designs, Al Woodward, the NY Players, Monique Morales, my fabulous interns and assistants Rebecca and Taia, and Alonzo Fireworks. Everyone did such a wonderful job!

Here are some pics from Josh Lynn and a few others taken by Touch of Elegance. Please enjoy!

Monique and I want to personally congratulate the happy couple and wish them years and years of wedded bliss! We're going to miss working with you!!!!!