Friday, May 2, 2008

2010 Weddings - We're booking - Wow!

We recently met with an adorable couple, Ashley and Anthony. I was originally reluctant to meet with them because their wedding was not until 2010. However, the lovely Ms. Newborn (an avid WWIIA viewer and fan) graciously persisted and I could not refuse her charm. I'm so glad I didn't wait!!! This couple marks a historical landmark for PBW. It is the first time we have agreed to work with a couple with over 2 years of planning to go! Personally I don't even know where I will be or what I'll be doing in 2010...but I think it's pretty safe to say that I will still be running PBW and loving every minute of it. Now, don't get me wrong...I'm not necessarily inviting all the lovely 2010 brides to call and book us... I assure you, there's plenty of time for that! But Ashley and Anthony were just too awesome to pass up. So we're booking them! It's cheezy I know, but I can't help but celebrate our first 2010 client. Here's to the happy couple! I'm glad you loved us...b/c we have ALOT of time to spend together!
ps. I don't usually take pics with my new clients, but the bride loves to scrapbook, take pics, etc. So I couldn't resist the offer to be photographed.

Jenny and the PBW ladies