Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Birthday Celebration!! Getting to Know the PBW Team...REALLY well!

So as you all know PBW turns 5 later this month! I've been racking my brain to come up with some fun and clever ways to celebrate our birthday. Yes, of course we will have a party. And yes, we will definitely offer some amazing specials on our services. But I also wanted to do something extra unique to honor my fabulous team of wedding divas. Over the years, PBW has employed some uber talented designers, coordinators and office professionals. What I'm most proud of is how so many ladies have stayed with me for so long! I'm truly blessed to have such an awesome group of girls behind me, helping me make PBW successful. So...what better way to show my gratitude than to share with you, our readers, some really interesting stuff about each team member. Over the next few days I'll be doing blogs about my PBW ladies. I've asked them to give me 10 interesting facts about themselves that even I (as their boss and friend) did not know. The details are coming in every day and I'm loving what I'm learning! So let's get started!!!




Ten things you should know about Monique Morales! (as written by Monique herself!)


1. I love the cartoon Phineas and Ferb and often find myself actually laughing out loud to it.

2. I went from living in Newark, DE to Newark, NJ (college).
3. I eat peanut butter by the spoonful.
4. I love being asked if I got a manicure after doing my nails myself.
5. I have an uncontrollable obsession with cupcakes and cookies.
6. I love intense action war movies. Horror flicks scare me, yet I can't seem to get enough of Ghost Hunters or any reality ghost story related program.
7. I once dove off a cliff in Dominican Republic.
8. Singing at the top of my lungs while driving (alone) is therapeutic for me.
9. Two of my past Halloween costumes included Kat Von Dee and a pregnant J.LO.
10. My favorite food at weddings is scallops (preferably wrapped in bacon) ..just ask any member of PBW.