Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Episode of WWIIA Aired!

On Saturday my newest episode of Whose Wedding is it Anyway? aired! I shared the screen with L.A. based planner Kevin Covey and we battled it out in a bride vs. groom format. Even with all the competitions, the bride and groom did ultimately have a fabulous wedding and were very happy in the end. I heard the show was hysterical (I haven't actually watched it yet...but hope to very soon! I did hear that I was...um...much...how shall we say??? PLUMPER when we filmed...so I'm hesitant to even watch it! LOL.) I received some great feedback/emails and wanted to thank everyone for watching! Here are some pics from the shoot/wedding day that I couldn't post until now. Enjoy!
special thanks to Touch of Elegance, Table Wraps and Josh Lynn for their contributions!