Thursday, August 26, 2010

Let's Meet Aimee!

Aimee Mangan
"Ten things you didn't know about me"
1. I'm an only child.
2. If I could wear pink in some form or fashion every day, I totally would.
3. I have a four year old pug named Piglet and am now obsessed with all things pug-related.
4. I used to be a New York City bartender for three years - first at Webster Hall, and then at the China Club.
5. I LOVE skiing-my father put me on skis when I was four years old and I've never looked back!
6. I could eat Chinese and/or Mexican food every single day.
7. I majored in Criminal Justice in college, but ended up being a meeting/wedding planner - go figure!
8. When someone calls me "anal" I actually take it as a compliment - especially when planning!
9. My favorite TV show is So You Think You Can Dance - I'm literally glued to the couch whenever it is on.
10. I'm a terribly picky eater - but if it's blue, I'll eat it!