Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Get to know Erika!


Erika Coriano

"10 Fun Facts about Me.."

1. I absolutely hate grapefruit more than any other food in the whole world, it's what I imagine poison tastes like!
2. When I was little I wanted to be a frog or a fashion designer when I grew up.

3. Although I have curly hair you will never ever see me wearing it down and curly, ever.
4. I love vanilla anything and everything, candles, ice cream, lipgloss you name it.
5. I was named after Susan Lucci's character on All My Children, "Erica Kane", I was supposed to be a Dana.
6. I love live music and will go to a concert no matter how much the ticket is, even if it means selling the clothes off my back to get there.
7. I have mastered the art of cracking crab legs.
8. When driving in the car you will notice that I have channeled my inner "Beyonce" and I'm putting on a production for any other cars around to enjoy!
9. At a wedding I never mention that Melissa is my sister until 20 minutes has passed and someone from the wedding party says "Wow..you two look so much alike..are you sisters?" this also has rendered me to answer to "Melissa" as well.
10. I've watched the movie Billy Madison so much that I can recite almost every line.