Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday PBW!!!

It's hard to believe, but Pampered Bride Weddings will be celebrating its 5th anniversary later this month. Where have the years gone??? I was reflecting the other day (as I attempted to organize old file boxes) and so many amazing memories came flooding back. We've planned and coordinated hundreds and hundreds of events and worked with so many beautiful brides. I'm so proud of what we've done over these past five years and have so many people to thank. The brides, the vendors, my hardworking team!!! I have such gratitude for everyone who helped make PBW a success.

In honor of this big birthday, PBW will be offering some fabulous specials! We're working on them right now...so stay tuned for details!

Again, thank you for making the last five years some of the best of my life. It's been a pleasure and an honor to have worked with all of you!!!!

Here's to the next five years!!!!!!

xxoo
Jenny