Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Birthday Fun...Time to Meet Melissa!


Melissa Loiacono
"10 Things You May Not Know About Me..."

1. I have an unhealthy obsession with designer sunglasses..and handbags..and shoes.
2. Unlike my collegue Angela, I LOVE pickles..preferably half-sours (the bright green ones).
3. Since having my son, I've become incredibly sensitive during mother/son dances at weddings. I sobbed at my first wedding back from maternity leave..no joke.
4. My birthday is on St. Patrick's Day...I'm 100% Puerto Rican..people find this really amusing.
5. I don't drink coffee-never got into it..though I occasionally grab a frapuccino type drink because it's frosty. :)
6. I loved being pregnant..it was such an amazing experience!
7. I could live on the Baked Brie from Mayfair Farms, the Mushroom Risotto from Nanina's and the Lobster Cognac from the Venetian...I dream of these treats regularly!
8. I played the trumpet in junior high...yes, the trumpet.
9. I'm a bit neurotic about how food is placed on my plate-everything must have its own spot before any mixing takes place. I'm a joy to watch at Thanksgiving.
10. I love old school house and freestyle music.